Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fantasy Picture Edits of Oregon Scenary

These are some pictures that I took myself that I did some editing on.

The first picture I can't put the original up because people's faces are in them and they are my friends and I don't really want to expose them to the world behind their backs.

So here's the pic edit instead.

Title: Otherworldly

I really like how the words came out on this and the moon-ish planet looks nice there.













========================================


This is a view of a mountain (I don't know the name, someone tell me!!) that I took from Vista House at Crown Point in Multnomah County in Oregon.













And here is the picture edit:

Title: A Planetary Kiss for Oregonian Mountaintops

I actually wanted to make it a kiss for "name of mountain here" but I couldn't figure out the name of the mountain no matter how hard I searched. So I just gave up :/

No, it's not Mt. Hood. The shape is too different. And it didn't look like Larch Mountain or Hamilton Mountain. I would really appreciate if someone tell me what mountain this is. I took this photo from the parking lot at Vista House.




Hope you liked the edits :)  I only used PicMonkey for these, believe it or not.

Have a fantasy-ish random night, day, afternoon, and see ya later alligators! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment