Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Perks and Downsides About Being an Only Child

I'm an only child and this post I'm going to talk about the perks and the downsides...for no particular reason.

First, the perks:
  • Don't have to share my things.
  • My Own Room.
  • Double attention from both parents.
  • Slightly spoiled.
  • Get things I want.

Next, the downsides:
  • Double attention from parents = not much freedom to do things alone.
  • I am the only one close to my age in my family. Everyone else is thirty years or so older.
  • If I have something I can't talk to my parents about and I don't have a friend to talk with these things about, I wish for a sibling.
  • Planning what to get my parents for Christmas and birthday and Mother's Day and Father's Day and wedding anniversary, are hard because I have to do it alone. With a sibling I could at least get some kind of help.
  • When both parents are busy but you want some kind of attention, playing by yourself in your imagination lonesome can get old after a while.
If I think of anything else, I'll add on.

See ya later alligators :)

No comments:

Post a Comment