Sunday, December 14, 2014

I thought "PRIVACY" was a THING

Emma Watson Splits With Boyfriend

Read article. Emma Watson says she does not date people who are famous. Equally I think she is sorry that her "fame" (perhaps) caused her boyfriend pain in their "private" relationship.

I agree with the things she implies: the ridiculousness of the paparazzi chasing after celebs during their private hours.

Look, I thought privacy meant something here. Celebrities are humans, too! Why should they have to have their privacy wrecked? And I don't care which celeb is dating who and married or divorced or whatnot every time it happens. Well, maybe marriage is nice to know but details! I don't want details. I mean,

"We don't care.
We aren't caught up in your love affair." ~Lorde "Royals"~

Why do we need to know if they smooched on that beach date or not? I mean, we aren't ever going to get together with them. We are lowly individuals who don't live in fame infested Hollywood in big houses that are mistaken for castles, for goodness sakes!!

Why should we care? The celebs aren't ever going to have a heart to heart talk with us and tell us all about their problems so we should know about that beach date or whatever.

It's just weird. Just weird. If I'm ever famous I'm gonna file a lawsuit against the paparazzi or just do boring things like going to a cafe and reading a book.

"TODAY NEWS
N. J. Folettia was last seen reading a book at a cafe. She ordered a mocha. She stayed there for two hours."

Uhhhhhhhh

Anyway, think about it. Do we really need to know about celebs and their dating life? Isn't that a bit nosy?

No comments:

Post a Comment