Monday, December 29, 2014

Asians Are Whaaaaat???

So...apparently many people who are not Asian on YouTube in the comment section think all Asians are talented and therefore hate on them.

Somehow that makes me mad because I'm half Asian and...I can't play Fur Elise at all or the Flight of the Bumblebee or whatever.

Why is it that non-Asian people always think that Asians are all super talented? Those non-Asians are degrading themselves by saying that and that makes me even more angry at those people because I'm also half American.

It's always
"Oh, little genius Asian kid!"
or
"Of course he can do that; he's Asian!"

Being Asian has nothing to do with talent. I know a whole bunch of Asians that are just average normal peeps.

And then there are the Chinese (not being racist) that feed this belief by making their kids do hard school work from age 2 or something.

Non-Asian people, have you forgotten that there are plenty of non-Asians that are super talented? I mean, Michael Jackson wasn't Asian was he? Or how about all those talented people that appear on all those Got Talent shows or X Factor or The Voice?

And not all Asian people are good at math. Take it from me, I hate math! And I think the reason a lot of Asians are good at math is because of the school system. The Asian schools are different from the non-Asian ones as far as I know. Unless you really are a born math genius...all of our math comes from Western places. You know, Pythagoras' Theory and Einstein's Theory and all that?

Anyway, non-Asian people should stop degrading themselves and saying that because someone is Asian they can do genius things. And, not all Asians are super genius. I'm not. Heck, I type like this how can I be anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment