Friday, November 28, 2014

Some "Wut Da Heck?!" moments in my life




I hate when this happens. Like Wut Da Heck?! Really phone, do you think I sent this message JUST BECAUSE? I mean, seriously?


















These days now that I'm older and technology is a big part of life I hate hearing "When I was your age..." from my parents because I can't relate anymore. I mean, they're talking about an age where techonology barely began to exsist and it wasn't the norm at all. Maybe when I was little, when technology wasn't a big part of my life, I could relate. But now, I mean, c'mon, what the heck.




When I first got an iPhone, my father taught me how to add people in my address book. I picked it up quickly cuz, really, how hard can it be? Apparently so hard that he forgot how to do it and has to keep pleading me to add contacts in for him. He says he doesn't know how. What da heck? He's the one who taught me how to do it.

And how about those really badly timed phone calls from your mother? It's like she planned it. When my mother wants to call at times when we haven't set up a calling time and date, either I'm in the shower, the bathroom, finishing an essay due the next day, sleeping, about to go out, watching a movie and it is at the best part... seriously, wut da heck?!


If I find more, I'll add them here :) Tell me some of your Wut Da Heck?! moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment