Monday, November 7, 2016

Which do you prefer...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!

ABCDEFGoogle Search How to: type in "Which do you prefer...?" and then each letter of the alphabet and then answer to the questions. Thanks SuperCarlinBrothers for this cool awesome fun idea.

Which do you prefer
a or b?

Math question alert! Weeoo, weeoo, weeoo! *sirens*





Which do you prefer
beauty or brain?


Ah, the age old question, beauty or brain? Why choose? Why not both? Or why not a beautiful brain?...says the Mad Scientist. Muahahaha!




Which do you prefer
courtship before or at the present times?

This certainly was not a preference question I expected to see. Before, in Japan, people didn't marry the one they loved, they married the ones their families set them up with. I'm glad I live in the present.




Which do you prefer
dc or marvel?

I'm sorry but, what is the difference? IS there a difference?




Which do you prefer
eating at home or restaurant?

I prefer restaurant cuz I no cook. Grammar bashing answer HAHA *seriously sarcastic face*





Which do you prefer
ferrari or lamborghini?

I don't drive so I don't prefer :P
But really, that's not a really good choice batch. Just two really expensive cars that only certain people can actually afford...those with good luck in their wallets!




Which do you prefer
grammar?

That's exactly what I wanted to ask. Which do YOU prefer, Grammar? Tell me, do you prefer people following you or not? Tell me honestly.





Which do you prefer
house or apartment?

As long as I have a home to go to, either one is fine :)


*pats self on the back* good answer, me.

Which do you prefer
iphone 5s or 6?

To be honest with you, I don't think the whole fingerprint thing is necessary. I mean, you choose your own passcode, how much more private do you need to get? And the 6 looks harder to carry in your pocket, I thought that was the whole point of an iphone. They were made to be easily carried around.





Which do you prefer
japan or korea?

This was the only "j" question. How do you PREFER one country from another? Like, what are you preferring it on? What's the basis? Culture? Language? Language is part of culture...erm, cuisine? Cuisine is also part of culture...education? There we go :)

Idk (Grace Helbig reference)





Which do you prefer
nothing for "k"
That's a first.




Which do you prefer
laptop or desktop?

I have both and I prefer both. Is that included in that question, too? It is? PHEW!




Which do you prefer
marvel or dc?

And now the other way around. And I must say it again, I don't know the difference. And I must say again, sorry.




Which do you prefer
ne demek?

I'm not kidding it really had that for "n". Probably either a typo or keyboard slap or someone's name. Which do you prefer, Nedemek? I prefer this, what about you Nedemek? Hey, Nedemek, are you listening? Wake up, Nedemek!




Which do you prefer
or what do you prefer?

One of THOSE again...*shifty eyes* Oh those linguists, always asking questions like this that takes 3 hours to answer because there is no answer and it is not even like searching for a needle in a haystack because there was no needle in the first place and you will just be diving in a haystack with no way to even do anything with anything and...I'm not making sense. Moving on!





Which do you prefer
pads or tampons?

That's a very PRIVATE question to ask Google!! *gets overly dramatic for no apparent reason* Geesh! *drama queen moment* Pfft! *hair gets in mouth from failed hair flip*





Which do you prefer
questions funny?

Look no further cuz THAT is a funny question. Ha, Ha, "Which do you prefer questions funny?" What a funny question. Ha, Ha, hohumheehee...*leaves room silently hoping no one notices*





Which do you prefer
reading or watching tv?

Let me just say, you can't READ TV. That's not how it works, guys. Unless you have some special ability to decode the static screen and READ TV which then, yes, you can read or watch tv whichever you prefer.





Which do you prefer
sunrise or sunset?

Both are equally wonderful. Why do you want to have a preference? Why would you WANT a preference?




Which do you prefer
to give pain or to receive it?

OUCH! STOP! IT HURTS! AGH!

If you read this and imagined hitting someone and laughed, then you must like the sound of agony which means you like to give pain.
If you read this and imagined someone hitting you and laughed, then you must be a hyena.

If you read this and you thought nothing of it, then you must be a normal person like me who goes to call the police on the above two people because one of them is in serious trouble and the other one is a hyena and that's just animal abuse.




Which do you prefer
urban life or rural life?

Ehem, clears throat and forgets the "**".
Define "urban" and "rural" and then we'll go from there.




Which do you prefer
nothing for "v". Nothing interesting to substitute either.




Which do you prefer
working alone or working with groups?

How many groups are you working with? You can only work with so many groups at once.
OH, I SEE *she says like she didn't notice but actually she did* You mean "working IN groups". OH, I SEE *rolls eyes* DUH OF COURSE *rolls eyes sarcastically if that even is a thing*




Which do you prefer
xbox one or ps4?

I KNEW IT! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I thought that I might get an "x" one this time because there are things like xboxes which make no sense to me :D




Which do you prefer
your family or work?

Rule of thumb: Don't abandon your family.
Rule of thumb 2nd edition: Don't abandon your family and focus too much on work.
Rule of thumb 3rd edition: Don't abandon your family because family means no one gets left behind (Lilo and Stitch reference).




Which do you prefer
nothing for "z".



Preferences. Why must we choose? Even Ash (a.k.a. Satoshi) must choose Pikachu over like say, Charmander or whatever else da heck he keeps in his knapsack.

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment