Saturday, November 12, 2016

Did you know Global Warming is real and the wall was for cattle?

First of all, tweet me @thetigerwriter #HappyRandomDay and let's tell each other we are all the same random beings.

Now, breaking news! Guess what guys, global warming is real! Did you know that?

Say, I thought it was fake, maybe even a hoax! There are organizations that put all our money into SCIENCE, geesh! Can you believe that? And now global warming is real??? Did you frickin know that ish???


Okay, okay, of course you did. I did, too. I believe in it all, don't hate on me. I was just reading up about what da heck will happen with the US because I AM half-American and I care, too.

Now, some people believe that climate change is a hoax to steal people's money.

Climate change is real. Whether or not we are causing it? I can agree that that can still be up for debate. I mean, waaaay back when during the dinosaurs' time the ice age suddenly arrived but it wasn't our fault.

CO2 emissions could have caused some stuff but it could have also been just the earth's climate changing naturally.

Saying science is a hoax is a bit much but I do respect people's opinions. Doesn't mean I have to agree to them though.

Well, I'm a semi-realist so I don't agree with those people. I think the only ground I can sort of agree with is the fact that WE may not have necessarily CAUSED global warming.

Who knows? It may have already started to happen when we began polluting the sky and breaking the ozone and opening a hole and letting in UV rays that cause skin cancer.

Who knows? Maybe it wasn't us.

I'm not saying we didn't contribute to it, though.


Another thing.

This book was really really really good, you should read it.


Did you know that the wall was initially to keep cattle out of pastures so as to not pass on a disease? It had NOTHING to do with people. That ish started out as one thing and now has become something totally different.

In my opinion, that ish needs to go. The details? Heck, we are all human, we can work together and figure something out, right? Otherwise when a hostile alien race comes to attack us and we try to fight it, we will all die because no one in the world will be able to work together with one another.

Our differences should unite us. Yes, as long as we can all say, "See ya later, alligators!" and wish each other a Happy Random Day, we are all the same human beings and everything will be nice and good.

See ya later, alligators! :)

1 comment: