Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Cover Art for My Novel

I debated on whether or not to post this in "Magic Cover Shop Art Corner" but then I decided to post it here cuz it IS about my own writing.

I first posted my novel "Liaffon" on Figment: Write Yourself In over 5 years ago and it had this cover on for years:


Looks bad, I know.




Then I changed it to
this one probably about three years or so ago and I tried to make "Liaffon" look golden and embossed. I think this is a fail for that :/





Then just today I made this one, trying, yet again, to make the font look golden and embossed. I don't have Photoshop so I had to figure out a way to make it work. I think I got the embossed part. What do you guys think?



I would have liked to say this cover is completely legal except for the little floral things on the top which are in the iffy realm.

Anyway, I just wanted to boast a little cuz I do think this cover looks better than the last one and has more to do with the story now.

If any of you are interested, you can check out the story here.

See ya later, alligators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment