Friday, August 19, 2016

Can we...? ABCDEFGoogle Search!

It is here! It is here! Finally!

    What is?

A post!
 
    Yeah so?

It's an ABCDEFGoogle Search! You know, type in part of the question and answer with google autofill for each letter of the alphabet after the question? You know, like Google Autofill from the SuperCarlinBrothers?

     REALLY? Whatcha searchin'?

Can we...?



Can we...
assume?

Yes, you can, if you like. Just nothing too crazy, 'kay?





Can we...

build a snowman?

NO!
   Okay, Elsa.

I just had to, guys...uh, sorry :P
But can't believe people search that so much.





Can we...
can go?

You can yes go. But no go don't go. They go who go. Yes they can go.





Can we...
dance?

I can't, but you can. Go on, shake it off, shake it off, off off, off shake it off, shake it ooooofffff :D





Can we...
expect?

What's with all these unfinished questions that assume everything and nothing at the same time?
No, don't expect me to answer you when you don't make sense, geesh! :0

But if you're pregnant, than yes, do expect. Expect all you like :)





Can we...
fix it?

What's it? C'mon peeps, you gotta be more specific in the Pacific of the Internet. Don't assume...even though I said you could, but don't now. Don't assume that Google'll just know what it is you want to fix.





Can we...
go back?

DON'T, NO, STAY! Stay boy, stay, good boy! *exaggerated doge cooing voice* Good boy! Who's the good boy? Who's the good boy?






Can we...
have?

Have donut? Much bread, some cake. Has hole, so mystery. WOW.





Can we...
improve our memory?

Yes. This is a real question that deserves a real answer. The real answer is yes. I read it somewhere. And yes, though if you don't have photographic memory you can never have photographic memory, you CAN improve your memory. HOW? You didn't ask "how" you asked if you could or not so I said "yes".





Can we...
just get along?

Yeah, let's just get along, stop hovering over the page like you're reading it but not really and start reading this blog until it's read to death! YEAH! THEN I will consider our friendship IF you follow me.

LOLZ JUST KITTEN :P







Can we...
know each other?

Yes, we can, so, tell me a little about yourself. When is your b'day? What are your favorite movies? I wanna know, can you show me! I wanna know about these strangers like me. Tell me more. Please show me. Somethin's familiar about these strangers like me. (Tarzan "Strangers Like Me" song reference).





Can we...
nothing for "l".

So sad. I thought people would at least ask "Can we love" but apparently not.





Can we...
meet?

Well...maybe not me, N. J., but you can definitely meet Galligator some day. She's been trying to put up more vids but she had to get a new computer and it's just been chaos and stuff. You know how life is :/





Can we...
nothing for "n" but here's a close one:

Can we
live neptune?

If you want to live neptune, here are some things you might want to know.

It's cold.

It's space.

Your nearest Seven-Eleven is far.

There will be no reception so you'll have to give up on Pokemon GO and watching YouTube.






Can we...
or we can?

Canwee or Weecan. I can never remember which one either. One of them is the name to some strange mythical creature that lives in the darkest depths of a mysterious cave in the Amazon. Either it's Canwee or Weecan. The only way to find out is to go there and ask the piranhas because they are the special friends of this strange mythical creature.

But you have to know the serpent's name first, because the piranhas will not talk to you directly. They aren't very nice to humans and they are a little stuck up. The serpent is well known among the tribes in the Amazon so you'll have to go to those tribes and just spend a whole week just asking around for the serpent's name.

Once you get it, you can use it as a password to talk to the piranhas through the serpent. Then you can find out if it was Canwee or Weecan and while you're talking with the piranhas through the serpent, the piranhas will sneakily hint to you what that creature's favorite fruit is so you have to guess.

If I remember correctly from my friend, who's cousin's aunt's friend's brother went there, it is like a riddle so you have to be pretty sneaky to guess it right. Before you leave you are supposed to have guessed it by nightfall so you can return to the serpent and talk to the piranhas and tell them your answer. That will be the key to actually getting to talk to Canwee or Weecan who is actually a very lonely creature but nervous too but the creature does want to make more friends but only if the human or other creatures have guessed Canwee or Weecan's favorite fruit right.

Only five people and two monkeys have gotten it right in ten years. My friend's cousin's aunt's friend's brother also got it right and was able to meet the creature and apparently had a splendid time with it. There was a family rumor that he even had a great feast with the creature who apparently is actually very talkative and can speak many languages and likes to give grand feasts to his new friends. Apparently, the monkeys were there too but no one really knows exactly what happens there because everyone goes through a special mythical ceremony and vows not to tell a soul about ALL the important bits that happened. AND, only those who have made it as far to talk to the creature actually get the backstory of the creature's name and how it came to be.

My friend knew basically what had happened but they didn't know all the juicy details.

So if you have time, energy, money, and extreme patience (because the serpent talks rather slowly even though the piranhas talk rather quickly) you can go to the Amazon to find out if it is Canwee or Weecan.





Can we...
please last forever?

WOAH! Take it easy! I never said that we wouldn't or that for some freak of nature, I won't let you. Like I have that kind of power! Sheesh!

...or do I? Hmm...

We will, no doubt, as humans, last forever. I mean, plastic certainly takes a LONG time to be absorbed by the earth and that is essentially a human thing that we have left behind so yeah, we CAN last forever in a sense.

Just not our bodies. Which will decompose and become the earth and we will become skeletons and be discovered by aliens from another planet who will come take over earth after we have all destroyed ourselves in a giant Earth War involving everything we have even the dust in our houses.






Can we...
question god?

Hey god?

   Yeah?

Whatcha do'in?

   What?

Don't be all innocent on me, what's with all these thunderstorms?

   Isn't it awesome? :D I got an updated version.

I can see that. More rumbling than the flickering and flashing. But god, why don't you give us more rainbows?

   What, do you want me to promise something again?

No. Well, maybe you can promise not to surprise us with a sudden rainstorm? I got soaked.

   Ah, gee, sorry about that. I thought you'd be prepared.

It's was so nice and sunny with not a cloud in the sky this morning. Don't expect that I can predict the future, god!

   Sorry. Here, have a rainbow.

Ah gee, thanks :) ...You wouldn't mind if I questioned you again, will you?

   Nah, let me know about things. Sometimes I get caught up in getting all the latest upgrades of things cuz it IS awesome stuff.

I know. But please, give us a warning, will you?

   I'll send a light shower or make the weather low pressure.

Sounds good, well, not good, but good in a sense, I mean, I know we have to have rain and low pressure but I hate low pressure.

   I'll give you a rainbow, 'kay?

Fine. I can go with that.


See what a nice conversation that was with god? He wants you to question him :)






Can we...
run out of water?

Idk. I mean the atmosphere has water in it, right? So...can we ever? Hey, scientists! Answer this question!





Can we...
say?

SAY WHAAAATTT???? (Miley Cyrus reference).





Can we...
talk?

What, why? Did I do something wrong? *innocent face with the halo on top* *turns around and snickers quietly into hands* *has devil's horns on head when no one is looking* *turns back around with halo on head* I didn't do anything *smiles angelically*





Can we...
use?

Finish your question, guys :P

Can we use...or is it not a question but a verb or noun? Canweuse. Canweuse today? Hmm...idk (Grace Helbig reference).





Can we...
visit cuba?

Yes? Idk, I guess there are some political problems with the US and Cuba but it seems that it was okay to visit. I saw that on TV a year or so ago. It's a legitimate question if you had a lifelong dream of visiting Cuba though.






Can we...
withdraw pf?

Well, "pf" is kind of an outward breathing of air, like after you've been working out for a while. You say "pf!" and breathe out, don't you? But withdrawing that? Idk how you would suck it in and still make it sound like "pf". I'm actually trying it as I type. It sounds like "fffff" with the sound like an uphill battle...it's the climb! (Miley Cyrus "The Climb" reference). So, yeah, no, you cannot withdraw "pf" and still make it sound like "pf".





And as most cases are:
Can we...
nothing for "x".




Can we...
yes backwards?

Sey. Pronounce it like "seh-ee" and you're good to go! :D




Can we...
zip a directory in unix?

I'm serious, this was actually a question and I don't think I can answer this one. I think it's about tech stuff and I'm terrible at those technicalities of techness monsters.

I know what a zip file is. It's those fancy smancy folders with zippers that you can put other folders in and zip it up airtight and take it with you on the airplane :)




Okay, that's all you guys wanted to know if we could or you could or not. So...yeah, finish your questions guys, and no, don't assume Google can read your mind. Google hasn't become THAT fantastic yet :P

See ya later, alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment