Monday, October 13, 2014

Typhoon Is Coming! Is it coming???

Hi!
It's almost 1am. Expecting typhoon any moment here in Japan. Everyone's on edge about it because...
1. It could be disastrous.
2. It could cancel school.
3. It would be great if school were canceled.
4. Typhoons are dramatic and everyone knows that even though it is disastrous they still have fun while it's around. That's what's sad about it which brings us to...
5. Typhoons are dangerous.

Thank you for reading the Typhoon Reality Check... wait, that's what that was?

This post was almost pointless because...
1. There's a list.
2. People don't like list blogs...
3. or they could care less.
4. It was about typhoons and I don't even have enough information.
5. I pointed out a random fact that we, people, enjoy thrill whether we want to admit it or not.
6. Actually there's no point in writing about it.
7. I copied and pasted the list from the one I just, just, just wrote on a forum on Figment: Write Yourself In.
8. I don't have anything else to talk about...
9. so instead I made another list.
10. I didn't talk about the characteristics of a typhoon even though I wrote "Typhoon Reality Check".

No comments:

Post a Comment