Thursday, September 11, 2014

Celebrities: What Emily Osment, Jennifer Lawrence, and Lorde have in common

So, I rarely talk about celebrities just because I could care less what goes on in their lives. It's just the same as ours only a little bit more hectic. The pictures you will see are of wallpapers I slightly edited and added lyrics from songs that I thought represented the actresses / singers. Only Lorde has one of her own.

Anyway,


Emily Osment interview on Clixoom.de


This video, which you should watch, will make you realize how awkward the interview is...no, uhm, I mean, how down to earth Emily Osment is.  You probably remember her from the Hannah Montana series as Lily Truscot and I don't know what else she's been doing besides singing because I don't keep up with that stuff.

So, according to the interview, her star life and her private life are completely separate and she likes it that way. She doesn't like people invading her life and asking about her bfs (past, present, and possible candidates or if she's dating other celebrities).


I chose this Hilary Duff song "Wake Up" because it's about a normal person living the normal life, making mistakes on the way but being completely fine with it. Even when sometimes, life gets difficult and hard to deal with. We ALL live the best way we can.



And... most of you probably know Jennifer Lawrence to be down to earth as well. When she talks in interviews she sounds so much like any normal girl who goes to a normal school and has normal friends she goofs around with. She's probably the most REAL actress I've seen in a long time... maybe the most REAL actress ever. And I really like that she openly talks about being photoshopped and not liking it and how everything is kind of fake in magazines...well let's face it, people will do anything to make money off of celebrities.



(I like how she smiles. It's like "Aw the heck with everything! *throws arms up in the air in sarcastic gesture*" Sorry Jennifer Lawrence if you are offended by this. But your smile is very natural and open and running-around-on-an-open-field-in-autumn smile.)
Okay, for the lyrics I chose "We Are Who We Are" by Little Mix (my favorite girl group) and Bryan Adams' "Here I Am" from the movie "Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron". It's a very nice movie and I've watched it sooooo many times and I'm still not tired of it. "Here I Am" really represents Jennifer Lawrence because she is so HERE and NOW and REAL, if that makes any sense to you guys.



Our third down-to-earth girl is Lorde. A lot of people don't seem to like her when she's on stage. At first I didn't know what was the big deal until I saw a video of her performing "Royals". It looked like, as some people said, she was posessed by the music. But I KNEW that she had a good reason to be doing that. So, Wikiwikiwiki! Apparently, she becomes one with the music and feels the rhythm. 

Considering the fact that her "Royals" music video was originally not supposed to have her face in it at all, I can understand why she wanted to put herself in the back. I think to her, the singer is not as important as a person but rather more like an instrument that you listen to.

When she dances, she IS the music. Just another instrument.

Anyway, back to why I think she's down to earth. She has apparently stated many times about singers being marketed as products and well, you guys know, right? I mean, even though they ARE known, Hilary Duff doesn't seem to be a big deal anymore or even Cher Lloyd. It's like this SPARK! and then that's it.

I also like how Lorde's songs are down to earth, too. They sing about real stuff. REAL stuff I mean. Keep up the good work, Lorde :)


"And I'm only as young as the minute is full of it" is definitely about the SPARK! I talked about. Oh, and I tried to make Lorde's picture look like she was on a TV screen.

And... I put Cher Lloyd's down to earth music "Behind The Music" which talks about how singers have to be able to stand behind their music so that the public will always be on their tail otherwise their music will just fade out. Maybe Cher Lloyd is a bit down to earth, too.

I really like the lyrics "I know just who I am / And just who I'm not". Exactly the things Lorde talks about all the time in interviews and in her songs.


Finally, this is what all singers do.

SPARK! sizzle sizzle f...a...d...e...
SPARK! sizzle sizzle f...a...d...e...


Hope you guys enjoyed this celebrity talk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment