Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How do you make your blog popular?

Person A:  er... write about popular topics?

Person B:  uh, I've already tried that.

A: How about put in tons of pictures!

B: Done that, too!

A: How about changing the title of your blog?

B: Did that like... thrice and four times and maybe even five.

A: Well... change of format?

B: Did it.

A: How about... a catchy post title.

B: I try every time, you know.

A: Tell your friends?

B: What if I don't really want them to know?

A: Okay... advertise?  Like... facebook?

B: I just kind of answered that question, you know.

A: Right.  So... all I can think of now is... make another blog that anyone can see and advertise this blog in that blog!

B: But what if that blog isn't popular either?

A: ...I give up.

B: Me, too :(

A: Blah!  Does anyone have any ideas?

B: Yeah, can you help me??????  Pretty please with ice cream and chocolate syrup and sprinkles on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment