Thursday, August 24, 2017

The GREAT REVEAL

I am human.

Wow.











doge

Seriously now,

here are all my social media names and their corresponding websites. Sorry to those of you who thought it was a different person. That means I was a pretty good trickster :P

Blogger:
N. J. Folettia

YouTube:
Galligator: Her Royal Randomness


Twitter:
N. J. Folettia
@thetigerwriter

Facebook:
N. J. Folettia

Google+:
N. J. Folettia

Booksie:
N. Folettia

Figment:
Naomi Folettia
Emberlin

Okay those are all my stuff, the end...or is it? *sneaky grin*

Anyway, go follow me on Twitter, check my Facebook, follow me on Google+, check out my story on Booksie and the others on Figment.

Enough socializing for today...just kidding I enjoy it :P A healthy dose, that is.

See ya later, alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment