Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Religion and Politics: the Heavy Stuff

So, um, I don't really talk about the heavy stuff because well, you know, I don't want people to crash my blog...

The two things that are heavy
Religion = Which I will never talk about because I don't care about other people's religions.  They can believe whatever they want.  I don't care.  They can even believe that dust is god for all I care.  As long as I can converse with them like two civilized people then its okay.

Politics = Which I'm afraid to talk about just because of what it is.

I'm not sure if I should talk about politics... *winces*  But maybe there's nothing to be afraid of and all of you are telling me to just spit it out.

Well, one this is for sure; I don't like discrimination.  If you ask why all I can say is, "Because its mean and I don't like it."  My reasons are pretty simple, you see.

I like the Obamacare.  Why?  Because even though I don't know much about it, it sounds pretty good from the information that I know and Japan seems fine with the similar healthcare system they have.  But really, truly, seriously, I don't know much about it so don't jump on me *flinches*.

I also thought of another thing; maybe the U.S needs a woman president.  You know, some mother power to straighten things out.  I'm not feminist.  Besides, I hardly know what "feminist" means.  And I'm not saying I don't like President Obama.  He sounds like a pretty good person to me.  I always forget his name's Barack and not Obama.  Obama is his last name.  Right.  Gotta remember that.

Anyway, that's that!  *smiles weakly*

No comments:

Post a Comment