Monday, February 4, 2019

Important Update! That which concerns all my viewers.

So, I've thought long and hard about what to write.

Scratch that, I thought hard but not long.

It has come to my attention that I cannot write in this blog anymore. It's just not working. I tried a few articles, but it's just not the same anymore. I think it's time to move on.

Let me explain.

I have been focusing on a single topic: creative writing, but more specifically, my own writing life on my website "The Tiger Writer" and then I came back to this blog and realized something about it.

One,
I have no idea what this blog is about anymore.

Two,
because I was so inexperienced writing blog articles, most of these are just haphazardly put together in hopes that my "talking to the reader like we're at a cafe" style would work. Which, I don't think I succeeded many times.

Three,
I have no idea what to do with this blog anymore. Do I write new topics when I've kind of moved on from this phase of my life?

Four,
I cannot commit to writing about one topic if it has nothing to do with me. If it's just me looking up things and summarizing them into an article, what good is that? You can just find those things on Wikipedia! Why do you need me?

Five,
because I can't commit to this blog anymore, there is no more point in committing to this blog anymore... I just repeated myself.

Anyway, what I'm saying is, I'm not going to update this blog anymore. BUT, I'm not going to leave blogger either. Now I know how to write a good engaging article. Previously I NEVER used any of the text-changing features or article-writing features of blogger even though you can do all kinds of things.

I will create a new blog from scratch, because I can :P I'll post a link to the new blog in a new update post in this blog, and then that would be the last article in this blog.

Savvy? ;)

It will be about my thoughts, my views, and my opinions on things that may or may not be controversial without going into a lecture of "I found this on Wikipedia and I summarized it for you lot."

The reason for this topic is because I noticed a HECK TON OF VIEWS of my Asexual reveal article.

I feel I still have something to give to the blog community.

So we'll try again :)

Be on the look out for a new blog, a new style, and a more update me :P

I started this blog when I was around twenty and now I'm twenty-six. I think it's time for an upgrade ;)

As always,
see ya later alligators!

Of course, can't leave without a laugh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment